MYSL Indoor soccer
Boys and Girls 5 - U15 born 2018 - 2008
Muslim Youth Soccer League (MYSL)
MYSL is a non-profit organization formed to serve the Muslim youth and the community at large. Based mainly in Mississauga, MYSL provides an open environment for the community to enjoy the sport of soccer throughout the year.
Winter 2024 Indoor Soccer
January 6th to March 9th
Entering our fourth week of Fall indoor soccer, we’re thrilled to inform you that Registration for the Winter season is officially open! Secure your spot, as the fall indoor session reached capacity swiftly. Don’t miss the opportunity – Register now!
- 2023 Fall/2024 Winter Indoor Soccer for ages U5- U15.
- All games and sessions will be taking place at Churchill Meadows Community Centre and Mattamy Sports Park. 5320 Ninth Line, Mississauga, ON L5M 0R5 Field 2 and field 3
- Fall session runs, from October 28th to Saturday, December 30th.
- Winter session runs from January 6th to March 9th
- Early bird registration saves $20.
- Spots are limited
Fall 2023 Indoor Soccer
October 28th to December 30th
Few spots available in U15B and U14G
MYSL is a non-profit, volunteer-based, community soccer league providing affordable soccer programs to players. MYSL relies on dedicated volunteers to be successful – Your time and commitment are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU to all our volunteers: Coaches, Managers, Parents and…
Elite Kix Program is designed to increase opportunity for young athletes to discover and reach their full potential. The program is 8 one-hour sessions of soccer skills training aimed at developing soccer skills. Strong emphasis will be placed on foot movements and enhancing total body coordination. It is an intense work-out program aimed at those with soccer skills in need of shaping and enhancement.